Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chrissy (The other goat)

A unsuspecting goat is now being sheared.
 Today, I'm going to talk about Chrissy. She is owned by our friend, Wendy. Chrissy has a sister! Her name is Lotte, and she is on the front page. But something exciting has happened. Chrissy has recently been sheared for the first time! Here are a few pictures of her.
Oh my! She is losing fleece!

Wendy looks sore in the neck and back and Chrissy is eying that food.

She is almost half way done.

Oh No!!!! They've killed her!

A once active goat, standing like a statue.

YAY!!! Revived by pear leaves!!
 When Chrissy got in the back yard, Katie, who is at the bottom of the pecking order, thought Chrissy was a new goat. She started acting all tough and tried to butt Chrissy. It was really funny, but I felt bad for Chrissy. She has to start at the beginning. She has to work her way up the chain of command again.          






 Posted By Claire

1 comment:

  1. Hi Henderson family....I am inquiring about your amazing farm and if ya'll ever need a helping hand out there? We can communicate via email until I get back out to Bishop. I'm searching for more incentives to move back out there...having a goat farm is a passion of mine and if I can learn some skill sets from ya'll on days off from USGS I'd be stoked. My email is Fiddlehead15@gmail.com...please let me know either way...Thanks so much...Peace & Prosperity

    ReplyDelete