Friday, January 21, 2011

Our Newest Additions, Odin and Gwendolyn

 Our newest additions to the family- Odin and Gwendolyn. These two sweethearts came from a friend of ours who could no longer keep them.
We gladly welcomed them to Goat Hollow Garden. 
These two never leave each others side. So sweet!

They're heading to to the stream for a bath.

'What is that odd thing pointing at us?"

"Food, food, food, food!"




 
"I'm exhausted! Lets take a nap. I agree." So here ends our Duck Tale. We look forward to updating you soon!

Posted by Claire

5 comments:

  1. I love it so much i love our ducks




    love,hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a broken heart Claire


    love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad Hannah. Hope you feel better!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't ever feel better in til I can have Chunky Chick back after he gets taken away.I don't want him to go


    love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy...wondering where in West Bishop ya'll are located....I've been emailing Brad back and forth but haven't heard from him in a while...I'd love to come check out your spot...I'd also love to help out in any way shape or form! Thanks I look forward to hearing back from ya'll...

    ReplyDelete